The American Baseball Coaches Association with the support of Driveline Baseball is granting 10 convention scholarships that will cover convention registration and other associated costs for convention attendees. ABCA member coaches can apply for the scholarship below from Tuesday, October 1, 2019 through Monday, October 14, 2019. Recipients will be announced in the ABCA Press Box e-newsletter on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
- Free Convention Registration for 2020 ABCA Convention
- $400 stipend to cover convention costs
Criteria to Receive Scholarship:
- Must be a registered 2019-20 ABCA member prior to the scholarship application deadline on Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Membership registration is open online at ABCA.org/apply or by phone at (336) 821-3140. A mail-in membership registration form can be found at the bottom of ABCA.org/apply as well and must be received prior to 5:00 p.m. EDT on October 14.
- Recipients will be selected by the ABCA & Driveline and announced in the October 23rd edition of the ABCA's Press Box e-newsletter.
- ABCA staff will contact winners directly regarding scholarship stipend using the contact information provided during membership registration. Winner must reply and make arrangements to collect scholarship stipend with ABCA staff no later than Friday, November 1, 2019.
- If recipient has already registered & paid 2020 convention fee, recipient may elect to be reimbursed for the convention registration fee of $80 or may transfer the convention registration to 2021 convention registration.
- Recipients MUST check-in and receive their badge on-site at the convention.
- Recipients are highly encouraged to stop by the Driveline Baseball booth at the 2020 ABCA Convention. Driveline will be in Booth 624 in the ABCA Trade Show.
The ABCA Convention is the World's Largest Baseball Convention. The 2020 Convention is the 76th annual convention featuring four days of non-stop baseball including coaching clinics, ABCA Trade Show, networking, "Hot Stove" Discussions, Question & Answer Sessions, award celebrations and more! For more information regarding the ABCA Convention in Nashville from January 2-5, 2020, please visit ABCA.org/convention
. To learn more about ABCA membership, please visit ABCA.org/membership
Driveline is committed to providing usable, scalable solutions for coaches of all levels and budgets. They continuously study the game and openly publish their data in peer-reviewed journals and on their blog. You can visit their website at www.drivelinebaseball.com
or get in touch with them at email@example.com
or (425) 523-4030.