The ABCA Barnstormers Clinics are one-day coaching clinics for baseball coaches of all levels. The clinics are focused on the fundamentals, with a full day of practical position-specific drills, coaching cues and practice organization tips that can be directly applied to your individual athlete or team.
The Barnstormers Clinics are geared towards youth, academy, high school and travel coaches and instructors in the area but are also great for any baseball enthusiast or parent who wants to learn more about the game from some of the most respected coaches in the sport.
ABCA members can attend any Barnstormers Clinic for free. Non-ABCA members can register for $75, which will include a 2021–22 ABCA membership (good through August 31, 2022).
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
The ABCA is committed to following all federal, state and local government-mandated guidelines related to COVID-19 in order to protect all ABCA staff, Blast staff, speakers and attendees at the event.
Any person who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Spencer Allen, Assistant Field Coordinator - Milwaukee Brewers - Live Drills that Transfer
- Ryan Newman, Infield Coordinator, Chicago White Sox - Infield
- Matt Denny, Head Coach, Casteel High School - Game Ready Batting Practice
- Scott Schneider, Pitching Coach, Milwaukee Brewers & Phoenix College - Pitching
- Chandler-Gilbert Staff & Team Practice
- Blast Motion
The Barnstormers Clinics are presented by Blast Motion.