The ABCA Barnstormers Clinics are one-day coaching clinics for baseball coaches of all levels. The clinics are focused on the fundamentals, with a full day of practical position-specific drills, coaching cues and practice organization tips that can be directly applied to your individual athlete or team.
The Barnstormers Clinics are geared towards youth, academy, high school and travel coaches and instructors in the area but are also great for any baseball enthusiast or parent who wants to learn more about the game from some of the most respected coaches in the sport.
ABCA members can attend any Barnstormers Clinic for free. Non-ABCA members can register for $75, which will include a 2020-2021 ABCA membership.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
The ABCA is committed to following all federal, state and local government-mandated guidelines related to COVID-19 in order to protect all ABCA staff, Blast staff, speakers and attendees at the event.
Any person who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Deskaheh Bomberry Assistant Coach, Sacramento City College - Pitching
- Anthony Ferro Head Coach, Butte College - Leadership Talent vs. Character
- Greg Moore Head Coach, St. Mary's College - Catching
- Blast Motion - Hitting Tech Demonstration
- Derek Sullivan Head Coach, Sacramento City College - Hitting Development
- David Flores Sacramento State University - Infield Work with Player Demonstrations
The Barnstormers Clinics are presented by Blast Motion.