The ABCA Barnstormers Clinics are one-day coaching clinics for baseball coaches of all levels. The clinics are focused on the fundamentals, with a full day of practical position-specific drills, coaching cues and practice organization tips that can be directly applied to your individual athlete or team.
The Barnstormers Clinics are geared towards youth, academy, high school and travel coaches and instructors in the area but are also great for any baseball enthusiast or parent who wants to learn more about the game from some of the most respected coaches in the sport.
ABCA members can attend any Barnstormers Clinic for free. Non-ABCA members can register for $75, which will include a 2021–22 ABCA membership (good through August 31, 2022).
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
The ABCA is committed to following all federal, state and local government-mandated guidelines related to COVID-19 in order to protect all ABCA staff, Blast staff, speakers and attendees at the event.
Any person who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Brian McGee, Head Coach, Wittenberg University - Coaching from the Bases
- Bill Zenisek, Strength Coach, Ball State University - Strength Training for Baseball
- Bailey Montgomery, Assistant Coach, Miami University - Hitting
- Blast Motion, Hitting Tech Demo
- Kyle Weldon, Assistant Coach, Miami University - Infield Play
- Danny LePera, Assistant Coach, Dennison University - Catching
- Ty Neal, Head Coach, Loveland HS & Serving Baseball Passion - Pitching
Miami University has requested that we strictly adhere to their parking policies for this event. As such, they require each vehicle parked on campus to be registered in advance of our event. There will be a $3 parking fee assessed by the University for this service. To register your vehicle please follow the link below to complete and submit Miami University's parking form. Registration requires the license plate number, make model and color of your vehicle. Failure to register your vehicle could result in a citation from Miami University Parking Enforcement.
Miami University PARKING/VEHICLE Registration Form
The Barnstormers Clinics are presented by Blast Motion.